Saturday, January 14, 2017

Army Diet Again

Tomorrow, I'll start the Army Diet again.  Today I'll make sure to get plenty of exercise.  It's going to be a busy day.  I ate a little too much yesterday and had something of a lazy day.  I did go for a good walk.  We had a blast with Alex' birthday.  He did well at his spelling bee too.

I'd like to spend a little less time watching TV today than I did yesterday, or at least if I do watch it, I'd like to be on the treadmill.  It might be good for me to watch another short documentary on Bahai since I'm going to visit them tomorrow.

One thing I will say, since I've started this blog.  I find it easier to make the right decision.  I find it easier to eat smaller portions and not react too much when people behave strangely.  It's a good enough reason to keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment