Monday, January 16, 2017

Worn out in a Good Way

It would be a healthy thing to take a day and just relax.  I'm almost enjoying myself too much.
I ran almost 8 miles this morning, the first time I've run that far since at least October.  I studied up on Quakerism.  I did plenty with my blog, opened a Twitter account, wrote and edited posts and even wrote a script for my first podcast.  I also did plenty around the house including cleaning out the spare bedroom so that Dan and I have a place to record.  At the same time, I've not been completely absent from Sarah and Alex.  Sarah's not feeling well.  She's sick and also stressed because she has a test tomorrow.  She's been studying all day.  When she's been irritable, I've kept my calm.  It's hard to say how difficult for me this is sometimes.  I can be emotionally petty.  I'm working on it.  Maybe, I'll do 15-20 more minutes of work and then stretch while I read some of the devotionals that Roya gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment